Color Cloud is one year old this month and celebrating its first 365 days of hammock happiness.
Last year on October 6 we launched a hammock company with hopes as high as the sky, and thanks to all of you, we’re floating on cloud nine as we look back at a few of this year’s hammock highlights.
- 37 of you amazed us by buying our our very first 37 hammocks in less than 24 hours on our launch day last year. (Let us know where they are now!)
- We turned Black Friday into Rainbow Friday and launched our 12 Clouds of Christmas sale that even Santa couldn’t get enough of.
- Each of our Color Cloud Hammock combinations got a name and a story. No boring shades of grey here.
- We teamed up with LifeKraze to reward people for “hammocking like it counts”
- Non-conformists got a place to nap at the Color Cloud Hammock Lounge at the World Domination Summit in Portland.
- You helped us plot Color Clouds all over the map in 17 states, 28 countries and 6 continents.
So, what’s in store for year two?
Well, first off, to celebrate, what’s a birthday without presents? For the rest of our birthday month we’ll be doing a few giveaways. Make sure you’ve liked our Facebook page, or are following our Twitter feed to keep up with the latest and greatest offers.
- To start with, we’re giving a free, full set of one of our other colorful creations – Rainbow Cards – to anyone who orders a hammock anytime between our birthday (October 6) and the day that honors Christopher Colombus, the man who brought the hammock to the new world (October 10).
- We’re determined to get a hammock to Antarctica. If you’re heading to the 7th continent, let us know and we’ll comp your cloud.
- We’ll be hanging out over on LifeKraze and launching a new color combo in LifeKraze colors that is being named by the LifeKraze community.
- And, because every cloud has it’s silver lining, we’ll soon be launching our silver lining series of single hammocks. Keep watching.
We think that’s a pretty Happy Birthday.